1. How can I book over the internet (online booking system)?
The booking procedure on the Aminess website is very simple. All you must do is select the facility and the period of your stay, and then follow further instructions from the system.
2. How can I guarantee my booking?
You can guarantee your arrival by credit card or by paying a deposit as described in the general terms and conditions of the price list you have selected. Deposits are in the amount of one night per person in the booked type of accommodation unit. The amount of the deposit for pitches at Aminess Sirena Campsite is €75.00, while the deposit for pitches at Aminess Maravea Camping Resort is €55.00. Prior to issuing a booking confirmation, the system requires that you accept the general terms and conditions.
3. How do I know that my booking has been confirmed?
If you are guaranteeing your booking with a credit card, the booking is confirmed upon the completion of the booking process. If you have chosen to pay by bank transfer, your booking will be on hold until the payment is received. In both cases, you will receive a booking confirmation and reservation code via e-mail. If you have not received a booking confirmation, check your spam folder.
5. How much do I have to pay if I cancel my booking or do not show?
Booking cancellation conditions are listed in the general terms and conditions of every price list. Please read the general terms and conditions carefully prior to confirming your booking.
6. How much do I have to pay if I leave the campsite early?
Early departures are charged the full booking amount (except in cases of illness or force majeure).
7. How can I pay my bill at the reception desk?
You can pay your final bill at the campsite reception desk in cash in euros or kuna, or by credit or debit card (Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Diners or American Express) in full with no deferred payment option. When paying by credit card, the amount is charged in Croatian kuna (HRK). Your bank will then exchange this amount into the domestic currency of your account. Because of your bank's exchange rate, a slightly higher total amount may be charged as compared to the amount listed in Croatian kuna (HRK) on the bill you receive from the campsite. Traveller's checks or personal checks cannot be accepted as a method of payment.
8. Are pets allowed? How can I book and what is the price?
You can book a stay with pets when booking via the online booking system at those facilities that host pets. The surcharge for a pet is €10.00 per night. Please find the house rules for pets at https://www.aminess-campsites.com/en/pets-friendly
9. When is check-in/check-out for holiday homes/pitches? What is the latest possible check-in time at the campsite, and until what time are automobiles allowed entry? May I arrive at my holiday home/pitch prior to the official check-in time (early check-in), and may I extend my stay after the official check-out time (late check-out)? When is the campsite reception desk open?
Check-in for pitches and holiday homes is possible after 2:00PM on your arrival date. Check-out from holiday homes is by 10:00AM on the your departure date, while check-out from pitches is by 12:00PM. We cannot confirm early check-in and late check-out in advance, as they depend on the availability of your pitch/holiday home on the day of your arrival and departure. You may enter the campsite by vehicle until midnight, when quiet hours begin in the campsite. The campsite reception desk is open 24h, but bills can only be paid from 7:00AM to 11:00PM.
10. Where is the price list/map of the campsite on the website?
11. May I book a particular number and location of a unit of accommodation?
The exact number or position of units of accommodation cannot be booked in advance, only accommodation type can be booked in advance. We strive to satisfy all of our guests' wishes in accordance with the campsite’s ability on the day of their arrival.
12. Which swimming pools in the campsite can pitch guests use, and which can guests staying in holiday homes use? Are the swimming pools heated?
Aminess Park Mareda Campsite
Guests staying on numbered or unnumbered pitches and in Classic holiday homes at Aminess Maravea Camping Resort may use the infinity pool located at the campsite beach. The infinity pool at the beach is not heated. Holiday home guests at Mediterranean/Istrian/Relax Premium Village may use the two heated swimming pools beside the Relax Premium Village zone, as well as the infinity pool at the campsite beach. Guests of Miramì Family Village may use the three private pools within the village, as well as the infinity pool on the campsite beach. The swimming pools are not heated. Guests of holiday homes at Amber Sea Luxury Village may use the pool near the holiday homes, as well as the infinity pool at the campsite beach. The pool is not heated.
Aminess Sirena Campsite
Guests of Classic pitches and holiday homes can use the infinity pool at the nearby Punto Mare Fun & Beach Zone beneath the Aminess Maestral Hotel free of charge. The infinity pool on the beach is not heated. Guests of Premium Village holiday homes may use the four swimming pools in this zone, two of which are heated, while guests of Prestige holiday homes may use the two pools in the immediate vicinity of the homes. Guests of Bella Vista holiday homes may also use the two private swimming pools in front of the holiday homes. The swimming pools are not heated.
13. If I am a guest of a holiday home that is not part of Miramì Family Village, may my children participate in the special Miramì Edutainment programme?
Participation in the Miramì Edutainment programme is possible at extra charge for children of guests not staying at Miramì Family Village holiday homes. You can find more information about the extra charge and the ability to enrol in part of or the entire programme at the campsite reception desk. Participating in the Miramì Edutainment Programmes does not include use of the swimming pool and other amenities in the Miramì Family Village zone.
14. Is it possible to add guests to a stay in holiday homes or pitches after check-in?
Additional guests can stay at holiday homes/pitches under the condition that the maximum number of guests per holiday home is not exceeded. Additional guests must be registered at the reception desk immediately upon their arrival. Additional guests pay for accommodation according to the valid price list of the campsite on the day of their arrival.
15. Is it possible to use your own barbecue at the pitches/holiday homes, and which type of barbecues may be used?
Barbecues may be used only if they are gas/electric. Other types of barbecue and open flames are not allowed. Additionally, it is possible to use the grill zone in the campsite for free.
16. Is there a cash point at the campsite, and can money be exchanged at the campsite?
There is a cash point next to the campsite reception desk at Aminess Maravea Camping Resort, while Aminess Sirena guests may use the cash point at the nearby Aminess Maestral Hotel. It is possible to exchange foreign currency into Croatian kuna at the reception desk of the campsite from 8:00AM to 10:00PM every day according to the rules and conditions listed at the exchange office counter. It is not possible to exchange Croatian kuna for foreign currency.
17. Does the tourist train run to town from Aminess Sirena Campsite/Aminess Maravea Camping Resort?
The tourist trains run from Aminess Maravea Camping Resort and Aminess Sirena campsites and back throughout the day. The train schedule and price list are available at the campsite reception desk.
18. What expenses are included in the price of accommodation on pitches?
Accommodation on pitches includes the cost of the selected type of pitch per day + the price per person per day + sojourn tax + one-time registration + booking fee (€25 for Aminess Maravea Camping Resort and €35 for Aminess Sirena Campsite), as well as optional charges for pets, additional automobiles, or tents on pitches.
19. Is it possible to bring your own rubber dinghy to the pitch, and is there a place where the dinghy can be stored, and can it be put into the sea directly from the campsite beach?
It is possible to bring your own dinghy to a campsite pitch, however there is no special guarded location where dinghies can be stored, nor are there buoys or moorings to which to tie them. Guests may bring their own buoy if they have one and tie up their dinghies at their own risk. There is a boat entry from the campsite beach at both campsites.
20. Are towels and bedding included in the price of holiday homes?
Towels and bedding are included in the price of all types of holiday home.
21. May I use half-board service/breakfast only if I am staying in holiday homes at Aminess Sirena Campsite/Aminess Maravea Camping Resort?
Guests of both campsites may use half-board service or breakfast/dinner only at the Aminess Laguna Hotel according to the current prices and conditions of the hotel. It is also possible to have breakfast at the newly opened Loop restaurant at Aminess Maravea Camping Resort.
22. Can pitches in the unnumbered zone be booked in advance, and are there electricity/water hook-ups?
Pitches in the unnumbered zone cannot be booked in advance. These pitches are available only upon arrival and depend on availability upon arrival and in agreement with the campsite reception. Unnumbered pitches have only electrical hook-ups.
23. Do I need an adapter for the electrical box on the pitch, and what is the strength of the electrical current?
You must have a EURO adapter with three prongs to use electricity on the pitch. The strength of the electrical current at pitches is from 10 to 16 amperes, depending on the type of pitch.