Do you have any inquiries regarding your stay at an Aminess campsite?
1. What are the requirements for entry into the Republic of Croatia?
Information and restrictions pertaining to the requirements for entry into the Republic of Croatia (that are in force for the purpose of combating the spread of COVID-19) can be found here or on the following website: reopen.europa.eu.
All foreign nationals are recommended to register online (entercroatia.mup.hr) for the purpose of crossing the state border more quickly and easily. Passengers who do not submit their information in advance via the said application will be able to do so at the border crossing when entering the Republic of Croatia. However, they will need to wait longer, namely in a separate lane.
2. What COVID containment measures are applied in your establishments?
In order to be able to provide you with an unforgettable and carefree holiday again, we have prepared the “Aminess Clean&Safe Stay Programme” aimed at ensuring your full protection and providing you with a safe and relaxed stay in all Aminess establishments.
All protection procedures and measures for guests and employees of Aminess hotels and campsites can be found here.
3. What is your booking cancellation policy? What happens in case of a travel ban/border closure/introduction of quarantine measures or illness?
We have made every effort to make your next trip unforgettable! Please examine the terms of sale provided in the final booking steps as they differ from establishment to establishment and depend on the dates of your stay.
Should you cancel your booking due to a travel ban or illness, you may change your arrival date or cancel your booking free of charge.
4. How can I book my stay online (via your online booking system)?
The booking process via the Aminess website is very simple. All you need to do is select the establishment and the dates of your stay and follow the instructions generated by the system.
5. What type of guarantee should I provide for my booking?
Your credit card or the payment of the requested advance in the manner prescribed by the general terms and conditions contained in the selected price list will serve as a guarantee for your booking. Before providing you with a booking confirmation, the system will ask you to accept the general terms and conditions.
6. How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
If you provide your credit card as a guarantee for your booking, the booking will be confirmed at the end of the booking process. If you chose to pay by means of a bank transfer, your booking will be pending until payment is received. In both cases, you will receive a booking confirmation and booking code to your email address. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please check your spam folder.
7. How can I change or cancel my booking?
If you wish to change or cancel an existing booking, you can do so online using this link. If you encounter any difficulties or have any doubts, feel free to contact the booking centre at +38552858690 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How much do I have to pay if I cancel my booking or in case of non-arrival?
Our booking cancellation policy can be found in the general terms and conditions contained in each price list. Please read the general conditions and conditions carefully before confirming your booking.
9. How much do I have to pay in case I leave the campsite early?
In case of early departure, the full booking price will be charged (unless the reason for departure is illness or force majeure).
10. How can I pay my invoice at the reception desk?
You can pay your final invoice at the hotel reception desk in euro cash or with a credit or debit card (Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Diners) in one instalment only.
Please note that the prices will be charged in euro (EUR) when paying by credit card. Your bank will subsequently convert the amount in question into the currency of your account. A slightly different (higher) total amount than the one stated in euro (EUR) on the hotel’s invoice may be charged once the foreign exchange rate of your bank is applied.
Traveller’s or personal cheques will not be accepted as a means of payment.
11. Are pets allowed? How can I book my accommodation and what is the price?
Pets are welcome at all campsites. You can add your pet during the booking process. The surcharge depends on the establishment.
The house rules can be found at Pets Friendly.
12. When does check-in to/check-out from mobile homes/pitches take place? By what time at the latest can one check in to the campsite, i.e. access it by car? Can I arrive at the mobile home/campsite before the official check-in time (early check-in), and can I stay until after the official check-out time (late check-out)? When is the campsite reception desk open?
Check-in is possible after 4:00 PM for mobile homes, and after 12:00 PM for pitches.
If there is an unforeseen delay (arrival after 8:00 PM), please contact the reception desk of the establishment.
Check-out from all Aminess mobile homes must take place by 10:00 AM on the day of departure, while check-out from Aminess pitches must take place by 12:00 PM
. The exact check-in and check-out times can be found in the general terms and conditions.
We cannot confirm whether early check-in and late check-out are possible in advance, as that will depend on the availability of pitches/mobile homes on the day of arrival or departure.
Access to the campsite by vehicle is possible until 11:00 PM. The campsite reception desk is open 24 hours a day, but invoice payments can be made from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
14. Can I book a specific number and location of my accommodation unit?
The exact number or location of the accommodation unit cannot be booked in advance. Even though only the accommodation unit type can be booked, we will try to meet all wishes of our customers, namely depending on the campsite’s capabilities on the day of arrival.
15. Which pools at the campsite can be used by the guests staying on pitches, and which ones can be used by the guests staying in mobile homes? Are the pools heated?
Aminess Maravea Camping Resort
The guests staying in mobile homes of the Mediterranean/Istrian/Relax Premium Village can use two heated 100 m2 fresh water pools by the Relax Premium Village area, a 300 m2 sea water infinity pool on the campsite beach, and a 602 m2 fresh water Loop pool. The infinity pool on the beach and the Loop pool are not heated. The guests staying in mobile homes of the Miramì Family Village can use three private 100 m2 fresh water pools available in the village, as well as the infinity pool on the campsite beach and the Loop pool. The pools are not heated. The guests staying in mobile homes of the Amber Sea Luxury Village can use the 100 m2 fresh water pool in the vicinity of the mobile homes, as well as the infinity pool on the campsite beach and the Loop pool. The pool is not heated.
Aminess Sirena Campsite
The guests staying on Classic pitches and in Classic mobile homes can use the 300 m2 sea water infinity pool on the nearby Punto Mare Fun & Beach area under the Aminess Maestral Hotel, namely free of charge. The infinity pool on the beach is not heated. The guests staying in the Premium Village mobile homes can use six heated 12/24 m2 fresh water pools. The guests staying in Bella Vista mobile homes can also use two private 24 m2 fresh water pools in front of the mobile homes. The pools are not heated.
Aminess Atea Camping Resort
All guests of the Aminess Atea Campsite can use the fresh water pool for children (size: 85m2; depth: 0.4m).
Camping Port9 by Aminess
The guests staying in mobile homes can use two outdoor sea water pools (size: 100m² and 70m²) with a limited number of sunbeds and parasols. The use of the infinity pool is not included.
16. If I am a guest staying in a mobile home outside the Miramì Family Village, can my children participate in the special Miramì Edutainment programme?
Participation in the Miramì Edutainment programme is also possible for the children of the guests who are not staying in the mobile homes of the Miramì Family Village for an additional fee. Feel free to contact the campsite reception desk for more information regarding the additional charge and partial or full participation in the programme. Participation in the Miramì Edutainment programmes does not include the use of the swimming pool and other amenities of the Miramì Family Village area.
17. Is it possible for additional guests to come and stay in mobile homes or on pitches?
It is possible for additional guests to stay in mobile homes/on pitches whenever the maximum number of people allowed in the mobile home is not exceeded. It is mandatory to notify the reception desk of any additional guests immediately upon their arrival. Additional guests will have to pay for their accommodation according to the campsite’s price list valid on the day in question.
18. Is the use of one's own barbecue on pitches/by mobile homes allowed and what types of barbecue can be used?
The use of one’s own barbecue is allowed in case of gas/electric barbecues only. Other types of barbecues and the use of open fire are not allowed. In addition, it is possible to use the campsite barbecue zones free of charge.
19. Is there an ATM at the campsite?
At the Aminess Maravea Camping Resort, the Aminess Atea Camping Resort, and the Port9 by Aminess Campsite, guests can use the campsite ATM, while the guests of the Aminess Sirena campsite can use the ATM at the nearby Aminess Maestral Hotel.
20. Is there a tourist train from the Aminess Sirena/Aminess Maravea Camping Resort to town?
A tourist train from the Aminess Sirena Campsite and the Aminess Maravea Camping Resort and back is available during the day. The timetable and price list are available at the campsite reception desk.
21. What are all the costs involved in staying on pitches?
Your stay on pitches will involve the cost of the selected type of pitch per day + the price per person per day + the tourist tax, as well as (optionally) the surcharge for your pet or an additional car or tent on the pitch.
22. Is it possible to bring one’s own dinghy to the pitch, is there a place where dinghies can be stored, and can they be put into the sea directly from the campsite beach?
At the Aminess Maravea and Aminess Sirena campsites, it is possible to bring one’s own dinghy to the campsite pitch. However, there is no specially guarded place at the campsite where the dinghies can be left, and there are no buoys or designated places for dinghy mooring at sea. Guests can bring their own buoy and moor their dinghy at their own risk. At both campsites, there is an entrance to the sea for dinghies on the campsite beach.
At the Aminess Atea Campsite, it is possible to rent a buoy upon request (at email@example.com). At the Port9 by Aminess Campsite, there is no entrance for dinghies or a specially guarded place where dinghies can be stored. There are also no buoys or designated places for dinghy mooring at sea. Should you need a buoy, please contact us at https://www.marinareservation.com/site/contact.
23. Are towels and bed linen included in the mobile home price?
Towels and bed linen are included in the price of all mobile home types.
24. Can I use the half-board/breakfast-only services if I am staying in a mobile home at the Aminess Sirena/Aminess Maravea Camping Resort/Aminess Atea/Port9 by Aminess?
The guests of the Aminess Sirena and the Aminess Maravea Camping Resort can use the half-board or breakfast/dinner-only services at the Aminess Laguna Hotel. The hotel prices and terms valid on the days in question will apply. At the Aminess Maravea Camping Resort, it is also possible to have breakfast in the newly opened Loop restaurant.
The guests of the Aminess Atea Campsite can use the half-board or breakfast services in Aminess hotels, namely at hotel prices and terms valid on the days in question.
The guests of the Port9 by Aminess Campsite can use the half-board or breakfast services of the buffet restaurant in the Aminess Port 9 complex, namely at the prices valid on the days in question.
25. Can a spot in the area without pitches be booked in advance, and do such spots have an electricity/water connection?
It is not possible to book a spot in the area without pitches in advance. Such spots can only be booked on-site, namely depending on the availability of spots upon arrival at the campsite reception desk. The campsite area without pitches offers an electricity connection only.
26. Do I need an adapter for the distribution box on the pitch and what is the amperage on pitches?
To use electricity on your pitch, you should bring a three-pin EURO adapter. The amperage on pitches amounts from 10 to 16 amperes, depending on the type of pitch/campsite.
27. Is there a supermarket inside the Aminess Sirena Campsite/Aminess Maravea Camping Resort/Aminess Atea Njivice/ Port9 by Aminess?
There is a small supermarket inside the Aminess Sirena Campsite, and a larger supermarket is just 1 km away from the campsite. There is also a supermarket inside the Aminess Maravea Campsite. A small supermarket is available inside the Aminess Atea Campsite as well.
Moreover, you can find a supermarket in Omišalj (approximately 7 km away), as well as in Malinska (approximately 4 km away).
There is also a supermarket 100 m away from the Port9 by Aminess Campsite.
28. I am a member of the Aminess Loyalty Programme. Where can I check how many points I have?
You can check how many points you have on the following link Loyalty.