Istrian Premium Village
While in Istria, live as the Istrians do
Book these holiday homes located in an Istrian village and absorb the local customs.
Enter your holiday home among the vineyards and olive groves in a special part of the campsite and feel the charms of a holiday in a typical Istrian village. Enjoy all the benefits of the sea and the mild surrounding vineyards that produce top Istrian wines Malvasia and Teran. With two private pools, a rich oak forest, and a garden where you can pick organic vegetables, this village offers you even more – the premium experience of an open-air holiday.
Village amenities and services:
- a total of 35 holiday homes (32m2) on a 200m2 plot surrounded by vineyards and olive groves
- free numbered parking space ensured next to the village
- two 100m2 swimming pools with sun decks in the immediate vicinity
- beach umbrellas and lounge chairs by the pool
- welcome gift (0.1l of award-winning Vergal olive oil)
- linen service every 7 days, cleaning upon check-out
- baked goods delivery available
- traffic-free village
Amenities of your holiday home (for 4+2 persons):
- 2 bedrooms – 1 with double bed, 1 with twin beds
- living room with pull-out sofa
- fully equipped kitchen with dishes for 6 persons, microwave oven, electric kettle, and coffee maker
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet (hair dryer, toilet paper)
- terrace (8x2.5m) with 2 lounge chairs and a table with 6 chairs
- SAT TV, free Wi-Fi connection, safe, and air conditioning
- centre of Novigrad 4km away (accessible via seaside promenade, tourist train, and cycling path)
- Istralandia waterpark 5km away (among the 5 best in Europe)
- organised excursions and bike tours at GoAdria travel agency
Sojourn tax amounts to 8.00 HRK (approx. €1,15) per person per day between 1 June and 30 September, or 6,00 HRK (approx. €0.85) during the remainder of the year.
- Youths between the age of 12 and 17.99 are obliged to pay only 50% of the sojourn tax.
- Children under the age of 11.99 do not pay the sojourn tax.
- The reception desk accepts the following credit cards: Diners Club, Eurocard – MasterCard, and Visa.
- Payment at the reception desk shall be made at the valid exchange rate on the date of payment.
- Final cleaning is mandatory for all guests and amounts to 230.00 HRK (approx. €30).