Amber Sea Luxury Village
Your luxurious corner for watching magical sunsets
Istria boasts an everyday sensation - beautiful sunsets everyone eagerly awaits. They inspired us to bring to life a unique waterfront village so that you could enjoy this magnificent spectacle of colour from the front row. Spend your holiday in our most luxurious homes, relax by the pool or on your spacious terrace or use the direct entrance to the beach and experience unforgettable moments.
Village amenities and services:
- separated village right on the coast in a vehicle-free zone
- special parking lot for vehicles outside the village
- picturesque promenade and rich horticulture
- concierge service
- 100 m² swimming pool with sunbathing area
- umbrellas and lounge chairs at the swimming pool
- photo point on the beach
- food and baked goods delivery available
- pets not allowed - you can find the list of the Aminess pet friendly facilities here.
- traffic-free village
Amenities of your holiday home (for 4+2 persons):
- 25 air conditioned holiday homes with sea views
- 34m2 interior + partially covered 26m2 terrace
- 2 lounge chairs and sitting area on the terrace
- fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms
- bicycle stand next to the holiday home
- centre of Novigrad 4km away (accessible via seaside promenade, tourist train, and cycling path)
- Istralandia waterpark 6km away (2nd best waterpark in Europe)
- organised excursions and bike tours at GoAdria travel agency
Sojourn tax amounts to 8.00 HRK (approx. €1,15) per person per day between 1 June and 30 September, or 6,00 HRK (approx. €0.85) during the remainder of the year.
- Youths between the age of 12 and 17.99 are obliged to pay only 50% of the sojourn tax.
- Children under the age of 11.99 do not pay the sojourn tax.
- The reception desk accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard – MasterCard, and Visa.
- Payment at the reception desk shall be made at the valid exchange rate on the date of payment.
- Final cleaning is mandatory for all guests and amounts to 230.00 HRK (approx. €30).