Events in Novigrad
From clowns to stars
In the summertime, Novigrad turns into a bustling beehive of events. Find out what’s happening in town at the local tourist office and don’t miss your favourite events!
If your stay happens to coincide with the Gnam-Gnam Festival, you’re truly lucky – you can stroll into the town centre to sample delicious local specialties with a glass of wine. Feel the warmth of your hosts and meet travellers from all over Europe at the same table. Children will love walking on tightropes and juggling with instructors at the Street Performer Festival. And if you love the stars, don’t miss Lunasa Astro Party, when the whole town sky-gazes through telescopes.
Top 7 events in Novigrad
- Gnam-Gnam Fest dedicated to local food
- Festival of St. Pelagius, with music, dance, and delicious food and wines
- Lunasa Astro Party with stargazing and ambient music
- Street performer evening with acrobatics, tightrope walking, and other circus acts
- Parkfest, urban music festival
- Foto ex tempore, autumn international photo competition
- “Ethno under the bell-tower” folklore evenings